Dates: May 12, 2023
Times:10:00 am - 1:00 pm
In clinical settings, clients are often labeled as “acting out” or “resistant,” instead of viewing their behavior as what it is – a trauma response requiring additional warm up. Now more than ever, we clinicians need somatically-based modalities to help our clients get resourced and grounded, and increase their emotional, physical, and spiritual capacity.
In this educational and experiential presentation, we will explore a variety of effective and practical tools from the disciplines of Polyvagal Theory, Somatic ExperiencingⓇ, and Psychodramatic BodyworkⓇ, to help clients build capacity and better regulate their nervous systems, so they can move forward on their healing journey.
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:
Friday, May 12th, 2023
10:00 am – 1:00 pm PT
Other Time Zones
11:00 – 2:00 pm MT
12:00 – 3:00 pm CT
1:00 – 4:00 pm ET
There is an additional $5 charge for CEUs for California LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, CAADAC/CCAPP, CET, or Psychodrama.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 310-744-5257.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Course meets the qualifications for a total of 2.75 hours of continuing education credit for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. CAMFT approved CE Provider #1000127. Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-10-135-0224 for 2.75 CEHs. Approved for 2.75 CEHs for Experiential Therapy (ISEP) and Psychodrama.
Please visit our FAQ page for information on special needs accommodation, our cancellation/grievance policy, and and course completion document issuance.
1. Participants will be educated on Polyvagal Theory.
2. Participants will be educated on the somatic tools to help regulate clients’ nervous systems
3. Participants will be educated on the components of faux regulation.
1. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 component of Polyvagal Theory.
2. Participants will be able to identify at least 2 somatic tools to help regulate clients’ nervous systems.
3. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 component of faux regulation.