Dates: Sep 18, 2021
Times:9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Our inner parts are often created to protect and sustain us from trauma, and while they have served us well, they can sometimes get in the way of us moving forward. Through parts work in action, clients can explore their relationship with their inner parts – those that save them; those that serve them and those that can obstruct their growth.
What differentiates experiential therapy-based parts work is that rather than just talking about our parts, we can talk as our parts or with our parts. By stepping into each one through action, we can organically explore each part’s purpose, their relationship with us, and better understand their relationship with one another.
Join us for this one day virtual workshop – for Helping Professionals only – to learn how to use the action methods of interviewing, sculpting, doubling, role reversal and the social atom to gain greater clarity on your client’s inner parts structure, and help them to rearrange it to allow them to move forward on their healing journey.
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:
Saturday, September 18, 2021
9:30 am – 4:30 pm PST
Course meets the qualifications for 6.5 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Provider #123417. Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-10-135-0222 for 6.5 CEHs. Approved for 6.5 CEHs available for Certified Experiential Therapy (ISEP) and Psychodrama.
Please visit our FAQ page for information on special needs accommodation, our cancellation/grievance policy, and and course completion document issuance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-744-5257.
1. Participants will educated on tools to help identify the intrapsychic structure of their clients.
2. Participants will understand the benefits of using parts work for trauma resolution.
3. Participants will be educated on the use of effective action methods for working with parts.
1. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 tools to help identify the intrapsychic structure of their clients.
2. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 benefit of using parts work for trauma resolution.
3. Participants will be Abel to identify at least 1 effective action method for working with parts.
Registration is closed for this event.