Dates: Sep 3, 2021
Times:10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Knowing when psychodrama is complete – and how to complete it are important skills for directing.
In this seventh virtual training in the Psychodrama Nuts and Bolts Series, we will develop a greater understanding of the importance of role training the protagonist – that is, practicing new, more effective behaviors – bookmarking any future pieces of work, and bringing the psychodrama to a close. We will also focus on:
Using the contract to determine when the drama is done
Effective tools for bookmarking, to help contain affect
Role training the protagonist
The importance of not always tying things up into a “nice, neat bow”
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:
Friday, September 3rd, 2021
10:00 am – 12:00 pm PT
Other Time Zones
11:00 am – 1:00 pm MT
12:00 – 2:00 pm CT
1:00 – 3:00 pm ET
(Single class in the Nuts and Bolts Series is $65; 3 or more classes are $60 each; Entire series is $55 per class)
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR MULTIPLE CLASSES, PLEASE CLICK ON MAIL PAYMENT WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR EACH CLASS, AND WE WILL ISSUE YOU AN INVOICE. (Payment can then be made via Zelle, check or e-check)
There is an additional charge for CEUs for California LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, CAADAC/CCAPP, CET or Psychodrama. ($10 per class for a single class in the Nuts and Bolts Series; 3 or more classes, CEUs are $7.50; Entire series is $5 per class for CEUs)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 310-744-5257.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded for future use.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Course meets the qualifications for a total of 2.0 hours of continuing education credit for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. CAMFT approved CE Provider #123417. Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-10-135-0222 for 2.0 CEH’S. Approved for 2.0 CEHs for Psychodrama and for Experiential Professionals (ISEP).
Please visit our FAQ page for information on special needs accommodation, our cancellation/grievance policy, and course completion document issuance.
1. Participants will be educated on the use of role demands to build the psychodrama towards catharsis.
2. Participants will be educated on the use of maximization to facilitate the protagonist’s catharsis.
3. Participants will be educated on ways to facilitate an effective catharsis, even when working virtually.
1. Participants will be able to identify at least one technique of using role demands to build towards catharsis.
2. Participants will be able to identify at least one technique for maximization to facilitate catharsis.
3. Participants will be able to identify at least one way t0 facilitate an effective catharsis.