Dates: Jun 18, 2021
Times:10:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this fourth virtual training in the Psychodrama Nuts and Bolts Series, we will explore:
- The process of scene setting – including exploration of all 5 senses
- How to determine which auxiliaries will be included in the first scene, and how to bring them in
- The importance of interviewing, to flesh out the story, bring the auxiliaries to life, and teach the role players how to embody each role
- Using role reversal to role train – or teach auxiliaries how to play the roles
- What to do if an auxiliary is struggling to embody the role
- What to do if a group member is unwilling or unable to take on a role
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:
Friday, June 18th, 2021
10:00 am – 12:00 pm PT
Other Time Zones
11:00 am – 1:00 pm MT
12:00 – 2:00 pm CT
1:00 – 3:00 pm ET
(Single class in the Nuts and Bolts Series is $65; 3 or more classes are $60 each; Entire series is $55 per class)
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR MULTIPLE CLASSES, PLEASE CLICK ON MAIL PAYMENT WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR EACH CLASS, AND WE WILL ISSUE YOU AN INVOICE. (Payment can then be made via Zelle, check or e-check)
There is an additional charge for CEUs for California LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, CAADAC/CCAPP, CET or Psychodrama. ($10 per class for a single class in the Nuts and Bolts Series; 3 or more classes, CEUs are $7.50; Entire series is $5 per class for CEUs)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 310-744-5257.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded for future use.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Course meets the qualifications for a total of 2.0 hours of continuing education credit for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. CAMFT approved CE Provider #123417. Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-10-135-0222 for 2.0 CEH’S. Approved for 2.0 CEHs for Psychodrama and for Experiential Professionals (ISEP).
Please visit our FAQ page for information on special needs accommodation, our cancellation/grievance policy, and course completion document issuance.
1. Participants will be educated on how to set an effective psychodrama scene.
2. Participants will be educated on how to effectively role training psychodrama auxiliaries.
1. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 tool for setting an effective psychodrama scene.
2. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 tool for effectively role training psychodrama auxiliaries.