Dates: Mar 19, 2021
Times:9:00 am - 12:00 pm
We all have it. Despite our credentials and experience, we have that sense that we’re not quite as good as those “other” Imposter Syndrome Workshop
professionals, and that if people knew what a fake or an imposter we were, our career would be over.
Imposter syndrome can inhibit our clinical skills, contribute to counter-transference, get in the way of trusting our intuition, and can negatively impact our ability to market ourselves and grow our practice. Join us for this workshop – for Helping Professionals only – as we work together to unmask the imposter inside of all of us, and strengthen our resolve and capacity to be the best clinicians we can be.
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:
Friday, March 19, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm PT
Other Time Zones
10:00 – 1:00 pm MT
11:00 – 2:00 pm CT
12:00 – 3:00 pm ET
There is an additional $10 charge for CEUs for California LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, CAADAC/CCAPP, CET or Psychodrama.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 310-744-5257.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
Course meets the qualifications for a total of 3.0 hours of continuing education credit for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. CAMFT approved CE Provider #123417. Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-10-135-0222 for 3.0 CEHs. Approved for 3.0 CEHs for Psychodrama and for Experiential Professionals (ISEP).
Please visit our FAQ page for information on special needs accommodation, our cancellation/grievance policy, and course completion document issuance.
1. Participants will be able to identify ways that imposter syndrome negatively affects them as helping professionals.
2. Participants will be educated on the benefits of using sociometry to minimize shame.
3. Participants will be educated on the benefits of utilizing psychodrama to minimize intrapsychic negative voices.
1. Participants will be able to identify at least 2 says that imposter syndrome negatively affects them as helping professionals.
2. Participants will be able to identify 2 benefits of using sociometry to minimize shame.
3. Participants will be able to identify at least 1 benefit of utilizing psychodrama to minimize intrapsychic negative voices.
Registration is closed for this event.