- Orange County Action Methods Training Group For Professionals - Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023 - All Day
- Virtual Psychodrama Training Group For Professionals - Jun 23, 2023 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Orange County Psychodrama Training Group for Professionals - Jul 7, 2023 - Jul 9, 2023 - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Directing Intensive - Aug 4, 2023 - Aug 6, 2023 - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- BIPOC Professionals Virtual Psychodrama Training Group - Aug 5, 2023 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Virtual Psychodrama Training Group For Professionals - Aug 25, 2023 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Orange County Action Methods Training Group For Professionals - Sep 29, 2023 - Oct 1, 2023 - All Day
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given in /home/customer/www/braveheartretreats.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 423
thoughts on “Sociometry”
This is a great post. My therapist taught me Voo-ing a while back but, I forgot how to do it. Guess I am going to have to revisit Voo-ing. 🙂 Thanks for the post!
Glad you were able to rediscover it. 🙂
Any tips on how to ensure you’re breathing out properly? (From the stomach) Also is there any other resources you could reference on this effect? A google search and this was the only article!
Sorry for the delay in responding, David, and thanks for writing. When exhaling, I often use the metaphor of blowing out birthday candles, and imagining there’s one that won’t go out, so you have to keep blowing until it is. That will typically help someone visualize the pressure level and amount of exhale it takes to fully empty the lungs. The other exercise is the “voo” exercise that Peter Levine, PhD, the creator of Somatic Experiencing uses. You take a deep breath in, and on the exhale, make a sustained “voo” sound at a low register (like a foghorn) until you’ve used up all your breath. The suggestion is to do it 3 times to help return a sense of calm to the nervous system. Hope that helps.
Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.
Thank you for kind words.
I have been surfing online more than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It’s lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right
content material as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Hello Waterfall Magazine: I don’t know why our website decided to send this message now, as opposed to when you wrote it back in June, but thank you for your lovely comments. I am hoping to post blogs more consistently, and I appreciate the encouragement. Thank you.
I really like and appreciate your post. Thanks Again. Want more. Maxi Ransom Ulberto
Thanks so much!
Very good works wonders for me
So glad it does, David.