Romantic love can lead to your greatest joys and your deepest despair, and often, the difference is based on how willing you are to open your heart, share the feelings that live inside of you, and be open to the same in your partner.
Is it a risk you’re willing to take? If so, we can help.
Our Couple’s Intensive is tailored to meet the specific needs of you and your partner. By utilizing a blend of experiential therapy, positive psychology, attachment theory, and creative arts such as writing, art, and music, our Couple’s Intensives help to identify the origins of the blocks to intimacy – in yourself and in your partnership – that result in conflict, miscommunication, and a lack of intimacy.
Some of the topics we address in our BraveHearted Couple’s Intensive are:
- How to (re) open your heart despite fear and/or past hurts
- Ways to increase your ability to stay present when conflict arises
- How to share your truth with your partner in a way that brings you closer
- How to identify and begin to clear the blocking styles you use to protect your heart
- Ways to better understand how you might be sabotaging yourself and your relationship
- How to build on what IS working in your relationship
- How your history of attachment impacts how you show up in your partnership
- How to create the relationship you and your partner both desire
Through action-oriented exercises, such as psychodrama, sociometry, art making, and music, couples will be given tools to deepen vulnerability and emotional intimacy, work through conflict, build communication, and identify and release defenses – or blocking styles – that have been getting in the way in your relationship.
There will be opportunities to gain insight into how your histories are potentially impacting your current relationship and our team will help you co-create a road map for how to clear the way and create the relationship you are longing for.
If you are interested in participating in a BraveHearted Couples Intensive, please send us a message through the contact form below to get started.